Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hello June!


I am so excited to share that Skink on the Brink(Fitzhenry & Whiteside), written by Lisa Dalrymple, and illustrated by me, has arrived at the Fitzhenry & Whiteside warehouse! Lalalalaaa!!
There it is smartly sitting on the desk of my editor and publisher, Christe Harkin.
" Hi Stewie!"*waving*
 Lisa and I will be visiting F&W this Monday. :). I can't wait to hold it in my hands!!!
It should be in stores in just a few short weeks.

This all happened yesterday, so I am unfortunately a day late with my June 2013 desktop calendar....geesh, I was kinda distracted, but you understand-right? Sorry guys!

In honour of Skink of the Brink's release, my June 2013 desktop calendar features the one and only... Stewie the skink. As you can see he is very excited to meet you guys too.

 
To download, simple click on your desired screen resolution listed above, then right click and select "save to desktop".
 
The launch for Skink on the Brink will be organized in the coming week, so please check back for the details, we'd love to see you there! :-)
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails