Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Featured on Miss Marple's Musings Blog by Joanna Marple

I was asked by my new 12x12 FB challenge friend Joanna Marple, if I'd like to be interviewed for her blog feature "Interview Wednesday"  featuring up-and-coming illustrators.
Joanna's blog features book reviews and reflections from across the cultures, interviews, and resources for parents and educators.  Well of course I jumped at the chance, answering with a big resounding SURE!! I was very honoured to have been asked and  I had a blast answering Joanna's great interview questions. Please visit her blog and check out my interview at Miss Marple's Musings.
Thanks so much Joanna for the interview, and I look forward to getting to know you  through the 12x12 challenge. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails