Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year! January 2012 Desktop Calendar is here!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope you all have had a great Christmas and holiday season so far. I am very excited to see what new and exciting opportunities come our way in 2012 and I hope you are too. Here is my January 2012 desktop calendar as my gift to you for all you support and friendship over this past year- Thank-you so much! To download this desktop calendar simply click on the preferred screen resolution link, right click, then select "set as background".
 I have met so many wonderful and talented illustrators and Children's Book industry people through SCBWI, CANSCAIP, FB and twitter and  I hope to meet you guys in person at a conference one day soon. Reflecting on the past year makes me a little emotional as I reflect on the supportive, and encouraging relationships I have with so many wonderful people. I am so very thankful to all my family and friends for enriching my life, I love you all :)

Wishing you all a very productive, and happy 2012!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails