Friday, April 15, 2011

Some new work- Teepee Granny



Hi Everyone, here is the final illustration of my "Teepee Granny". I ended up re-working the face of the girl in yellow a few times and I am much happier with the giggly, cracking-up expression on her face. Thanks a bunch to my critique group The Creative Cup for all their great feedback(as always :) ). I really can't say how helpful and important it is to have a critique group. There encouragement and thoughtful feedback have been so invaluable. And thanks to my little 3 yr. old for posing for my reference pic.s- she does love the camera! 
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Julissa Mora said...

This is so great and impressive! Love it! :)

Shirley said...

This is fantastic, Suzanne! I love that giggly face! And gramma is wonderful!

Suzanne Del Rizzo said...

thanks so much Julissa and Shirley for the kind words, and for the blog visit!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails