Thursday, April 7, 2011

I signed up with hai!- Hire an illustrator


I am very excited to share some news. :) I signed up with a fantastic online illustration portfolio site called hire an illustrator.Not only do they serve as a one-stop shop site showcasing illustrators in everything from children's to nature or fashion illustration, but they also put together frequent mail packs full of illustrators promotional materials to send out to  art directors and other industry professionals through there mailing lists. I think I it will increase my  chances of getting my work seen if an art director gets a snazzy mail pack from a reputable name like hai. I'm really excited about this, and hope it attracts some great clients. I haven't tried an online illustrator portfolio site before, but many of my illustrator friends have highly recommended this one.  Darren and Jane Di Lieto, the faces behind hai, are super helpful and they work very hard at promoting their illustrators and providing a platform to showcase their work.
If you get a chance do pop over to check it out here! And if you aren't on it yet, well get over there and see what your are missing silly!!;)



4 comments:

Stacia said...

I checked out their site and your page...You picked out some nice pieces to show. I especially like the two family portraits. Let us know how HIA! works out for you.

Julissa Mora said...

That's such great news! Big congrats and much luck with HIA! :)

Shirley said...

What a great site, Suzanne. I know you'll have success with HAI!

Wylie said...

Hi Suzanne -

I'm an illustrator as well; I just received a promotional email from HAI, and came across your blog while looking for reviews of their services. Do you have any thoughts on the service after trying it out for a few months? Any new work generated from your listing there?

I'd love to hear some thoughts on HAI from an illustrator with some direct experience!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails