Saturday, December 11, 2010

They Draw and Cook Feature

HI Everyone,
Yesterday my recipe for Christmas Tree Cupcake " Cake" was featured on They Draw and Cook. I didn't win favorite recipe of the day(bummer), but after seeing the adorable recipe sent by Wilma Sanchez, I don't mind..she totally rocked it! Her Forest Spice Cake  was so adorable and looked very yummy. Congrats Wilma!

I have been rather neglecting my blog as of late...sorry dear bloggyblog. I have been busy working on a piece for a Holiday themed contest and finally submitted it today- pheeewww. The deadline is tomorrow so I was getting really worried it wouldn't get finished on time. But after 3 late nighters in a row I managed to pull it off.
I wish I could show you guys the illustration, but I don't want to risk being disqualified for posting it here. So once they announce the winners, I'll fill you in more.

I hope everyones Christmas shopping, baking and festive gearing-up is going well, pheww... this is such a hectic time of year.  I am really looking forward to some quality time once the kiddies are off of school. Hopefully we'll get some snow. Areas just to our West, North and East got a humongous dumping of snow last week but we barely got a sprinkle. :( My hubby says to stop complaining as I'm not the one who does the shovelling- heehee

I do love a white Christmas.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

I loved it, Suzanne..way to go at TDAC! It's such a great place to see your work..you deserve a lot of publicity as your style is amazing. I want to wish you a lovely holiday season with your family and I look forward to seeing all of your great new posts in the new year. I especially can't wait to hear of your big news!!!! Congratulations ahead of time! : )

Suzanne Del Rizzo said...

Awe thanks Shirley!!! You always put a big smile on my face with your very kind words.It really means a lot!! I'm up to my eyeballs in baking...the smell of chocolate is filling the house- yummm. Happy Holidays to you and your family too. And I can't wait to share my news tomorrow! Thanks so much for the congrats!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails