Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Big news to share on December 24th!!!

I've been bursting with excitement and jumping around my kitchen like a silly goofball for the past few days. I've got some amazing, knock-my-socks off, news to share with you guys...but I can't until Dec. 24th...all I can say for now is to ask you to pleeeeeease go out and get yourselves a copy of The Toronto Star (if you live in the Greater Toronto Area) or check out The Toronto Star's   website on Christmas Eve day...yes that's Dec. 24th. I will post about my awesome news that day too! I can't wait to share it with you all!!!
Now back to my happy dance...lalalalala :)

1 comment:

Andrew Finnie said...

Hey hey, well I'm getting excited as well. Only one more sleep ! :)

Merry Christmas from Oz the land of the kangaroo ! :)

I'm looking forward to seeing your surpsrise. I hope I am in town when it arrives.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails