Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ahhh... summer time...


We were up at the cottage for the past few days, soaking up the glorious sunshine and keeping cool in this crazy heat(43C- with the humidity- wheeewww). My munchkins were in the water the ENTIRE time...I think they may have grown webbing between their toes!

It was such a nice break after the hectic school year. There's nothing like some fresh air, outdoor play time and cool, fresh water to tire out my gang and have them sleep like logs, to awake refreshed with smiles on their little faces :)



My boys looooove getting "action" shots of them jumping off the dock. Here is one of the best, it's tricky with my little point and shoot camera . My youngest wouldn't jump off the dock but she did end up going in the water and assembled quite a large rock collection for a wee-one. 



Each one made really great progress in the water; learning new floats, swimming, jumping further down the dock, - they are a brave little bunch! I can't wait to get up there again soon!

I hope everyone is having a great summer so far...and that it is filled with good times with friends and family, to create some lasting memories. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails