Friday, June 25, 2010

There's a moose on the loose...

I am almost finished the last of the teacher gift illos! Yeah!!! I sure hope they like them!
This is for son#2's grade 1 teacher. She loves polar bears and moose, so I thought a Canadian animal theme would be perfect! I have one more animal to add, and I am torn between a blue heron and a chipmunk. I will have to think on that a bit....if anyone has any suggestions I would loooove to hear them!! :)


I think I will be making many more moose (is there a plural for moose anyway??) in the future....I really enjoyed creating this big furry guy...I really love their serene soft faces, they look so gentle for such  a humongous animal.




And here is a close up of my little lonely beaver friend....don't worry little guy I will have a little friend near you really soon!! The texture was fun on this little guy too.

Bye for now :)







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails