Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm finished!!!! Yeah!!


I am happy to report that my final "End of the year -Teacher Gift" plasticine illustration  is now completed!! I was getting a little worried as time was just evaporating and fiinding some time, with all of the end of school craziness was harder to come by than previous years.
I am very pleased with how this illo turned out. I think son#2's teacher will really appreciate the Canadian animal theme, and I had so much fun making them. Below are a few detail shots of the new characters I just added.  



Enjoy!

5 comments:

beth.tate@ontaro.ca said...

In many cases, parents vie to have their kids in a certain teacher's class. I can see teachers wanting to have your kids in their class, in order to be the possible recipient of one or these wonderful works of art! Way to go! See you up north

Suzanne Del Rizzo said...

HI Beth!! Thanks for popping by! You and Doug have always been so encouraging and supportive- thank you!!
We hope to be up this weekend- the kids are counting the days :) see you on the dock

Josephine said...

hey it's me just a test

Suzanne Del Rizzo said...

Josephine,
I'm so glad you can now comment- thanks for all the great support :)
you're the best!!

Cutler Bay AC Repair said...

Hi nice reading your bllog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails