Monday, June 21, 2010

Finished another Teacher Gift Illo- One more to go...

I just completed my teacher gift illo for my oldest son's teacher. As I stated in an earlier post, his illo has a rainforest animal theme. I had a fun time researching and creating these cool animals. There were so many fun animals to choose from that I had a hard time narrowing it down. I wanted to depict a bunch of different textures- smooth, slick frog skin, reptilian scales to furry lemur...it was really fun to go texture-crazy. Here are some detail images.




Now I am busy working on my son#2's grade 1 teacher illo. According to my son, this teacher is a real animal lover and has many favorite animals including  moose and polar bears. So I thought it would be fun to include Canadian animals in her illo. I am thinking about creating  a horned owl,  moose, baby polar bear, and canada goose. I've got a week to get this finished as next Wednesday is the last day of school- ekkkk. Nothing like a deadline to get me moving right? No pressure ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails