Saturday, May 1, 2010

Yoda Cake!













I finished my Yoda Star Wars cake last night for my son's best friend's party today. What do you think?
I had a bit of trouble with the arms as they were wanting to sag and fall off, so I added a walking stick to prop one arm up and hid some support under his cloak for the other arm. If I didn't tell ya would you have noticed? I sure hope not :)
The weather forecast is for thundershowers this afternoon-yikes, fondant will melt if exposed to rain...I sure hope  the rain holds off until I delivery the cake.
I can't wait to see the look on the birthday boy's face when he sees his special cake, it will be sooooo worth it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

suzanne excellent creation and much dedication e intelligent congrotulations charles

charles said...

suzanne you are very professionel i valve all it do

Bella Sinclair said...

Good grief, someone please scrape me off the floor! WOW, this is one amazing, amazing cake! Worthy of one of those cake-offs on the Food channel. I would so hate to carve him up and eat him. I, and all my doodled cupcake girls, bow down to you!

Suzanne Del Rizzo said...

Bella, thanks so much for the sweet compliment! It was fun to do, but just a hobby. The constant worry over dropping a finished cake, or having "little hands" get into one would be the end of me. I'm such a klutz. I do luv to watch those cake-offs they are very brave!
I think I'll stick to plasticine :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails