Wednesday, May 5, 2010

In full "Teacher Appreciation Gift" mode

                                          Mrs.B's class of '09
                                          Originally uploaded by sdelrizzo


It is that time of year again. Time to get crackin' on my kiddies teacher appreciation gifts. I am working on 3 this year, and since I don't want to give anything away at this point, I thought I'd show you another from last year.
This one was for my eldest son's amazing grade 2 teacher. She was so fabulous, and always went above and beyond. I had great fun with this one, as I tried to capture the kids' personalities in the illustration.
My oldest son is depicted in the foreground...yes that 's him, the goofy one with the present balanced precariously on his head.
I was lucky to have a fellow teacher/friend sneak into her classroom and snap a bunch of photos to use a reference. Luv the rug!
Now enough procrastinating for me...let get back to work :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails