Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cake Topper


One of my good friends is having a baby shower for her sister this weekend. She is having her first child, how exciting!  I was asked to make a custom cake for the event. One of my other fun-to-do things!  After all, gumpaste and fondant are very similar to plasticine.  I thought it would be really fun to make a custom cake topper in polymer clay to go on the top, especially since her sis has a really great, funky style. She wore this outfit to another party, so I managed to get a photo to use as reference. She totally rocked those striped socks and cool hat! I hope she likes it (fingers crossed). :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

suzzane wonderful blog and excellent figures every day that is a deligh the sight charles

Suzanne Del Rizzo said...

Charles, Thanks you for the kind words. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails